Monday Indoor Soccer
This is a joint program by Maple Leaf Soccer Club and St. Michael’s Soccer Club. For full registration details, please read below. In order to register for our Monday Indoor Program, please click REGISTER.
For a summary of our Indoor Rules, please click on our Indoor League Rules.
STATS POSTED FOR WEEK 2 OF PLAY
You can CLICK HERE to view the Results, Standings and Status of Carded Players after Week 2 of play.
Regular Season Schedule Posted
The Regular Season Schedule is now posted. You can CLICK HERE to view matches for the season.
FINAL ROSTER DEADLINE - DECEMBER 20TH
Please note that all team rosters need to be finalized by Monday December 20th. On that date, teams will be responsible for ensuring that all players on their rosters have completed the on-line registration and that their photo is on the game sheet. After December 20th, the league will not allow any substitutions or additions to the finalized rosters.
LIMITED SPACES REMAINING FOR FALL 2021 INDOOR SEASON - MEN'S OPEN DIVISION
We are happy to be back running our indoor programs at the Major League Sportsplex! The season will be starting in November with games on Sunday nights between 8:30pm-10:30pm and Monday nights between 9:30pm-11:30pm.
Please see below for highlights of the upcoming Monday indoor season. In order to comply with provincial regulations, all players will need to be double vaccinated to enter the dome facility and play in the league. To register, please arrange payment with the league and complete the online form on the Registration link.
- The season starts on Monday November 22, 2021
- Spaces are extremely limited and team spots will be filled on a first come, first serve basis
- Games will be take place on Monday evenings ranging in time from 9:30pm to 11:30pm (last game at 10:30pm)
- The season will run for 12 weeks and we'll conclude the season with playoffs. We are planning to have an Open Division on Monday night
- Games will be 2 x 25 minute halves
- Games will be played 6 v 6 (including keeper)
- You can register as an individual, with a group of friends or with your existing team. We will be setting aside limited spots to accommodate individual players
- The cost for registering as an individual or small group is $165/player. This will include a numbered t-shirt.
- The team fee is $1,800. Teams can register up to 15 players for the season but must have a minimum of 9 players
- To register a team, a deposit of $1,000 is required to reserve the spot
- Remaining fees ($800) will be due by November 15, 2021
- Teams are also required to submit a team bond of $150 that is due by November 22, 2021.
- TEAM DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE - NO EXCEPTIONS
- Spectators will not be allowed to attend the games. When not playing and sitting on the sidelines, players will be required to wear masks
Please contact us at email@example.com or at 416-731-9974 / 416-817-8844 with any questions.
All games will take place at the Major League Sportsplex located at 641 Danforth Rd, Scarborough, ON M1K 1G1